The "Perfect" Ingredients

"THE PERFECT INGREDIENTS"


“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."


(Ref: Beauty is Boring)

MY TOP TEN ESSENTIALS


As far as beauty goes, every woman has their "essentials" and above are mine. Beauty- in my eyes- is a state of well-being and is what makes you GLOW as a person, as opposed to wearing a MASK.


HEALTH KICK:
An addition to my everyday diet in order to increase the speed of my metabolism. 



PEARL DROPS: As a "teeth obsessor" it's imortant that my teeth are as pearly as possible, so the reason for buying this goes without saying...
PHYTO 7: I use this to hydrate my hair when it's feeling dry and lifeless. 



*THE MAGICAL THREE*

CHANEL POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE- house of Fraser- 
YVES SAINT LAURENT PINK GOLDEN GLOSS- House Of Fraser- 

The Finishing Product:




^ 'CINEMATIC' EDIT OF ME BY A FRIEND OF MINE. ^

Song of the Day:
GOLDENWEST- Always a party




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.