CHANNELLING BOHEMIAN GLAMOUR

There's a lot of irony in Bohemian fashion simply because those who first channelled this type of image were people who in fact had no desire in the slightest to appear "fashionable" or "glamorous". The original Bohemians were those who travelled, or those who were escaping war in central Europe. The name actually came from the French word 'bohémien' which translates as 'gypsy'. 
Despite this, I cannot help but trying to create a careless, Bohemian Chic vibe when I dress some mornings, which ultimately stems from Kelly Ash's and Nat Kelley's influence. 

THE POWER HAT
Kelly Ash



"If you can't dance, wear a hat."

SHEER SPARKLE
Nat Kelley



AND here I am sporting the look...


SONG OF THE DAY:
Karma Kid- Feeling So Special


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.