INTRO



As a welcoming post, I'd like to quickly summarise a few things about myself...

Firstly, like any other teenage girl, I'm shocking when it comes to hoarding clothes. I’m always very keen to replace the loyal 'golden oldies' I have hidden away in my wardrobe, but yet will never pucker up the courage- however neglected they may be- to actually give them away to another home. (My storage skills are very creative!)

Secondly, I have recently moved to London to study Fashion Journalism, leaving behind my family and the pretty- however very much dull- scenery of my home town, Yarm. The move was exciting- particularly the journey- given that my parents felt it was essential that a Ford Galaxy i.e. a PEOPLE CARRIER was to be hired, to ensure that all of my things were able to not only arrive here safely, but were actually able to fit inside the car. So by the first and second points I’ve made, I think it’s clear how important my wardrobe is to me…

As well as fashion, music is a huge factor in my life. More or less everything I do in life has a song playing in the background of it, whether that being partying with friends and strongly believing I am BeyoncĂ©, or strictly using Tame Impala’s psychedelia to get me through a jog… Or any work out for that matter. (She says, ironically, as she eats her galaxy bar!). In all seriousness, I’m 100% the stereotypical gig-goer hanging somewhere in the crowds, with a Desperado in my hands; dancing shamelessly until I am tagged in 8973474 the next morning. From then on, shame is all I have.

Admittedly I am a Feminist… “WHORUN THE WORLD? GIRLS.”-  Just kidding. No I believe in equality which doesn’t necessarily attack males, so please do not confuse me with the angry, male-loathing, androgynous type… Unless, of course, I am feeling that way!

Enough about me for now anyway, here is my new room:



















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.