Shopping As The Sun Goes Down




SHOPPING AS THE SUN GOES DOWN
 
A friend and I spent the entire day getting on and off tubes, attempting to educate ourselves with the chaotic tube lines... It took us making the same mistake TWICE before we eventually reached Oxford Circus. Before that, we managed to cover China Town, Leicester Square, Covent Garden and even parts of Soho- which, by the way, has the most incredible book and magazine stores. I managed to pick up the latest issue of The Gentlewoman at one of the stores a few days before re-visiting, and it has already secured 'Favourite Magazine' status. I'd recommend it to any woman- or man for that matter- who enjoys reading about strong, successful women. Très inspirant...

Here are some photographs of myself, and some of the things I picked up that day...














I also bought a simplistic, turtle neck top from Zara but sadly it was marked down the front and has to be returned :(

SONG OF THE DAY
Between Borders- misunderstanding

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.