NO HUMBUGS ALLOWED.


|NO HUMBUGS ALLOWED|  

I am what I like to call a 'Festive Freak', and especially so this year! The brisk, wintry nights have returned allowing me to reunite with my fur collection and I couldn't possibly be any more thankful. Winter means christmas, and christmas means Ferrero Rochers! It also means crazy antics with my family, like our famous game of 'Slide the After-Eight'. For those of you who aren't familiar, this is a game which entails of placing an After-Eight chocolate at the top of your head and manoeuvring it down to your mouth without using your hands. After several glasses of champagne, this isn't as straight forward as it may seem! Try it- if you don't mind having a chocolate facial that is! My family also insists that we all wear a Santa hat from the beginning, to the very end of the day. The Santa look then, of course, escalates into several drunk wizards when everyone sneaks the remainders of their crackers underneath their hats so they stand to a point... What is Christmas without a little bit of stupidity? Which brings me to the bizarre costumes my mother insists that my dad wears, like the 'Little Elf' outfit and others which I choose not to describe, as I am still working on vanishing those images from my head... 

I think I speak for most when I say that it is a necessity to have a precious new set of pyjamas to sleep in on Christmas Eve, which feel much more prestige than your ordinary everyday sleepwear. And it is also crucial that the cookie and bottle of Stella Artois are left in an obvious place for Father Christmas... Or a very picky father of mine who claims that "Santa doesn't like carrots and milk...". 
My one and only rule for Christmas is: 
If you're not being stupid, then you're not celebrating it properly.

Here are some snaps I took on Oxford Street to get you into the festive spirit...


FUR IS FABULOUS...And here I am channelling my Russian look in my favourite fur hat- it's a rarity that it leaves my head during winter period.

SONG OF THE DAY:
Michael Buble- Santa Baby


1 comments :

  1. gorgeous photos:) you look so great in this hat:) you are beautiful:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    if you don't mind please click on the 5 banners at the bottom of my blog or cliks in this post :)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/2013/11/sheinside-clothes.html

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.