PICTURE PERFECT


... Everything I am not.

As I am slowly entering the fashion world- with lots of exciting events coming up- it's absolutely crucial that I have a camera (other than my iPhone 4s) that I can take some worthy shots on. So, recently, my boyfriend took it upon himself to surprise me with a Canon EOS 600D DSLR camera- the sweetheart he is- and ever since I have been spending countless hours trying to figure out settings, and teach myself the basics. THIS IS NOT PLAIN SAILING! Here are some shots I have taken- and edited- of my friend Cobi and I over the past few days... Let me know what you think; I need constructive criticism at this stage!

The last edit was purely for my own entertainment, but I ended up loving it. To test the water I took these photographs "au naturale"... But please note that this is my skin on a good day! D:


SONG OF THE DAY:
Friendly Fires- photobooth




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

MEET THE AUTHOR

BONJOUR, I'm Jessie. Currently a fashion student living in London, and I am dreaming BIG.